VIDEO VISITATION RULES
Please read all of the rules completely prior to moving forward – Not knowing the rules will not be accepted as an excuse for not following them. Disobeying any rules may result in you being banned from visiting detainees or criminal charges being pursued when applicable.
Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and must remain with their parent or guardian at all times.
- CELL PHONES/ELECTRONIC DEVICE:
- Cell phones/Electronic Device is not to be used during visitation with an inmate.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to take pictures of an inmate incarcerated in our facility.
- Visitors are NOT allowed to let an inmate view web site/pictures on their cell phone.
- Visitors are NOT to post pictures of an inmate on any Social Media site.
- Any violation of the above Cell phone/Electronic Device rules will result in termination of the visit and, may be placed on permanent visiting restrictions.
Visitors involved in the following will not be allowed to visit , and may be placed on permanent visiting restrictions:
- Visitors that create a disturbance or disruption during visitation.
- Visitors under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Visitors that refuse to show sufficient identification.
- Visitors that act in an inappropriate manner during their visitation.
- Bringing firearms, explosives,, alcoholic beverages, narcotics or any controlled substances including marijuana into this facility is a crime and cause for arrest.
- All visits are subject to monitoring and recording
These same rules apply when visiting with an inmate via your home computer/electronic device.